Monday, October 26, 2009

confessions of a second last bencher.

"This is Nibin"- that was my classmate(of 4 years) introducing me to her mother at her sister's marriage.

Though i quickly recovered to dismiss it as a slip of her tongue., the fact just lingered in my mind.

I don't remotely look like Nibin,at least i hope so...(i'm just joking,he's not all that bad..). Maybe we are of the same height,i can't think of anything else..

     Did she really think i was Nibin? Well,for one thing, i just don't care.

Maybe she really did.

where was i all these years? Ok, i was hiding behind taller necks and random commotions.

 i am the second last bencher.

why second last?why not last?

For one thing,last is much more cooler,infinitely more noticeable.

I came to classes almost regularly and pretended i was taking notes  while all that time,i was getting better at pencil sketches..... I wonder if any professor knows my name, anyway nobody is going to notice if i bunk my classes for a whole semester. 

if being invisible is an art, you  are talking to Mr. Michaelangelo..(Next time i will try to come up with something better....)

oh my pathetic brain is not helping me any more....this is the third time in two days i have tried to complete this thing.

hey all, good-riddance!



3 comments:

  1. What was the incident in the first line?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could easily guess.
    i don't want to write any names here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a random post.
    i dont get what yur talking about in the first part...the nibin thing..it doesn't make sense..
    second-last-bench-ing is ubercool because i am one myself :P
    but i wasnt that luckily un-noticeable because all my teachers know me and look for me every class and pry things out of my head and such like.
    i envy you :P

    ReplyDelete