Sunday, May 2, 2010

two awkward moments and two beautiful nights

This is an entirely personal diary entry

Get a hint and close the tab...

NOW!! GET OUT------>

Awkward moments
---------------

1) Ever chatted(ie.,online) with your lover's(i pondered long and
    chose to call you this) mom ??
  
   i had the luck  : (
  
   twas accidental, funny..but awkward.

2) This was embarrassing.
  
   I asked for something and was denied(don't think dirty- i am not
   all that bad a boy!)
   this will remind me of the incident(and her too...and alas her
   friend too!,who luckily for me, isn't placed in TCS)

Beautiful Nights
----------------

1) I cried for the second time after coming to college.(last time it
    was anguish,frustration)
   but this time it was beautiful...

   finally found peace and it felt like raindrops ...

2) we played a game i learned in a train journey.
    I was silly and she endured..
  
shame on you for reading my diary and don't come asking what it was all about...

1 comment:

  1. WRITING this on paper might have been a better idea than shouting it on your blog,dont you think?

    ReplyDelete