Monday, April 27, 2009

an 'About me'

An 'About me ' was long overdue.


not the usual About me( 5 things you'll find in my bedroom,my idea of a perfect first date, the average time i take for a loo break).

not that stuff

so what's this real 'about me'?

something that gives the true picture- the man behind the mask,as they say....

but i won't draw the complete portrait,just a silhouette (i just love this word,though i can't pronounce it)

i never cared about pronunciations , because i never spoke the language[About me No:1]

i never spoke this language because i was never sure about the pronunciation.....

so i went on writing more, speaking less(read as writing when i got the mood and speaking never)

I was(am) sort of dumb- English dumb to be precise.

[About me No:2] I could never write about myself. To quote myself(as you quote Socrates, Abraham Lincoln etc.),"I can write about Israel,i can write about elections,i can write about cricket,but when the topic is 'me',the pen just gets stuck"......

oh no,current gone!

That's as far as my writing goes.

what of myself as an introvert, a recluse?

Well,the story doesn't end here,but the charge in UPS may end any time now(has already become violent )........

bye,tc!

PS: Don't ask me for the links again........follow it if you want to follow...... :)

5 comments:

  1. did yu hint this post at me?
    "dont ask for links"
    lol..
    ill follow it..
    and pronunciations..just buy the giant oxford dictionary and be done!
    its sil-how-t,..btw..
    and do me a favour,will yu?
    go put up the followers gadget,..
    this one is the google thing..its pretty complicated..cuz i have a yahoo id..
    and i get follow up stuff on my mail..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nt only u, everyone asks for da link

    and being english-dumb is nt jst bcuz f bad pro-nun-ci-ayshion........

    there is a time for every story.....
    won't see me too soon again in the blog
    it's exam time

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry gal,but i was more correct.
    Your oxford says it is si-loo-et

    and i couldn't find another followers gadget

    i'll try again.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes this is how i write my about Me! Hmm...I like your blog a lot! See mine: sonshus.blogsopot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be candid i've thought about this a lot....U're too good at writing...yet when it comes to the speaking part U're dumb or what?this question has bowled over not only me....once Anand(a.k.a Doubty) has also asked me....!!!

    ReplyDelete