Friday, January 1, 2010

a curious year ahead

For the past 3 years, the very moment i got into a new year, it was pretty certain how i was going to end it. Not this time around though. The possibilities are numerous and i don't even have a favourite...  At the end of the year,

1. I maybe expecting my CAT results if something goes by the plan. (keeping my fingers crossed that the blueprint stays hidden from Rats)

2. Btw, campus placement is almost a closed option now that they have announced their 'no standing supply'    theory. (I just raised my fingers, folded 4 of them and  imagined the face of the real duffer who made up   this plan . Join me if you do empathize!!). Anyway, one option down.

3. Its always possible to start writing all those Bank tests and other routine stuff. You know what, i have always felt  that the Indian Banks lack some creativity and would do well to have someone like myself up    their sleeve.Just kiddin! now you know I am getting nervous.

4. And Dad was talking about getting my passport ready. I honestly don't know what's up his mind. I would like to study outside the country, but this is exile.

                    The world has infinite choices. Why waste time on contemplation? All right guys, wish you all a fantastic new year! Just savour each second- you've got 365*24*60*60 of them....


PS: I revert to the original blog name- someone important just told me that it was better :)

3 comments:

  1. And who's the "someone important"??
    :P

    By the way,when did you change your blog name?
    I thought the malyalam written next to it was the same thing in a different language.
    oh,wait..i firgot malyalam is palindromic..it has to be malayalam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reverting to the original blog name???? I was always a reader of ur blog n still i am....right from the scrap i used to read this...from then on it was like this only...which original name r u mentioning PS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Raji: well,you knw da story. :)
    and the thing was indeed malayalam, but still it isn't the same..

    @ aswin: apparently, you missed something.

    ReplyDelete