Saturday, April 17, 2010

"You are de most unromantic person ever"

        Having failed the zillionth time in trying to get a full confession on my romantic ventures, my cousin looked totally spent.
"You are de most unromantic person ever". I hardly needed the mirror to see what she was mouthing behind my back ...she had done that a thousand times,with and without adding the ingredient called audibility.


So, am I??

Now what! Am i going for the biggest confession of my life?

I have no idea.

When i began this post, i didn't know how far i'd go...
And i had almost decided to reveal something that i had been keeping close to my chest for almost a decade(that is almost half my age)...
but better sense came pouring down(thank GOD!!!). Maybe, i should skip the revealing part for now...
maybe next time, next post...

ps: i happen to know someone who has dreamed that she'd  been drugged and had to sleep off the effects(of the dream!!!)...

2 comments: