Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Retrospection Time (again!!)

I'd all sorts of confusion in naming this post and now that I've finally settled on Retrospection Time (again!!), I think, this at least gives me a sense of direction for now I could effortlessly( hopefully) write it in the mould of its predecessor.
           But before getting into the retrospection part, I want you to look at the other options I had in titling it. By this, my intention is not merely to draw your attention to the pains taken by a hardworking blogger(from now on , you gotta show some respect!!), but also to remind you of something you should've learnt in the graphics class -the lesson on perspectives.

          BLISS was (and some of you might even think 'is') the best choice at first for no other five lettered word can possibly describe my life at present. The hardest thing I'd to do in the whole of last week was getting up in the middle of night and search for a sweater as I was freezing (and yeah, I had mild fever which dragged on for a week)
          Though I'm largely considered a not-so-useful guy ('useless' might hurt my pride at a later time), I can't think of any other period in the terrains of my accessible memory where my life was spent in a more unrewarding manner.
          I know why you're itching, I was just getting into it. The obvious question- what about TIME? what about CAT coaching? That means it's time to move into the second heading that died in its birth.


         FILLING IN THE BLANKS: IIMB is , i must accept, a very tempting option (even if IIMA is better) for more than one obvious reason. But I'm sure they won't take in people who bunks coaching classes for movies (saw Expendables- Statham rocks! the story sucks). Not just that, even I'm not sure if I really want it...
        Jokes aside, this CAT coaching is merely doing the purpose of filling in the blank, the blank until the eventual TCS joining date. Something else like orkut or facebook.

Some other titles are:
1) CAT CHAT- simple and efficeint.
2) If i wasn't in love, I wouldn't have known how to spend time- a bit long,but sometimes such things click .
3) thank God I didn't go for GRE !! -  a humorous take on some of my friends who went for GRE and suffer from the same ailment- diarrhea of words. Then I decided against it... ;)


Aaah now we've had plenty of titles and a very long post and to lengthen it with my silly plans would be cruel on the faithful reader. And who on earth is going to worry about doing justice to the title!

2 comments:

  1. Thank God I didnt go for GRE : Neeraj U wouldnt found it tough going at GRE preparations coz U might be having a better vocabulary set than I have, in ur words U already have the diarrhoea of words within U :D Better the diarrhoea n reading habits with one person, better GRE scores! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, I didn't intend that at you!!!

    ReplyDelete