Tuesday, June 16, 2009

having a break at last

 Actually,i'm really not in the right mood to blog. But i feel as if i ought to post one soon. Maybe the feeling is right coz i've got many things to tell you all.

I've just changed my orkut status to "x'mas has come early for me".... And believe me,i really mean it. I've just started my vacation. So what's the big thing? You'll know what the big thing is if you go without a vacation for 3 years at a stretch.So one month-no attendance worries,no practical sessions,no internal exams.Just me and my novels(just finished kite runner and digital fortress) and of course my futile attempts at painting going on(i've shifted to water colour). Oh,you didn't know i painted? Just check the last pages of my notebooks(But plz don't ask whose was the intended portrait-even i might not recognize it).

But the thing that has made the season Christmas are not these....

It's the rain.

For the last many years,i wasn't able to enjoy the rain to the fullest. I don't know why but this year's rain seems sweeter,the sound softer,the aroma stronger.... no i'm not in love,at least i'm not newly in love,so that cant explain it. No complaints anyway.......

The only thing that's bothering me is the driving classes. Should've got rid of them in the +2 vacation,it has taken the place of my afternoon naps.One can't have everything, i guess....

so gudbye..

oh no! hum he rahee pyar ke,phir milenge chalte chalte........( yeah,i just saw Rab Ne..)



4 comments:

  1. hey neeraj...how r u?me bck in the uk now...nd one thing...don't worry about missing the rain coz of driving classes...coz if u really luv the rain u must luv it even during ur driving lessons...:P...jus joking...tc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yu read kite runner?
    good good!
    how did yu find it?
    and yu really ought to be commenting on what i call my blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've a connection with pirated book dealers..... i get every new book for sumthing around 75 bucks.... yeah i'm serious..
    sorry, i got too lazy...... will do it without delay...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey U should give me those books one day....KITE RUNNER n DIGI FORTRESS....I downloaded the PDF version of KITE RUNNER but itz not legibly written n I doesnt like to read those books frm the computer screen...n hey of course I gotta return U 'FIRM'....!!!

    ReplyDelete